Imagine giving that perfect speech. Maybe it wasn’t so perfect but you faced your fears, did the work, and gave the speech. You deserve a pat on the back!
We have been discussing the steps to take to give great public speeches.
When your speech is over with and you’re back home, be sure to reward yourself.
Wondering how you can reward yourself? Here are a few ideas:
- Eat that truffle you’ve been saving.
- Listen to that CD you purchased (but promised yourself you wouldn’t listen to unless you gave that speech). Book yourself a massage or simply take a bubble bath (with or without a glass of champagne).
- Book yourself a massage.
- Take a bubble bath (with or without a glass of champagne).
- Buy yourself a big bunch of roses.
- Plan a night on the town.
- Go out to dinner with a friend.
- Buy the book you have been wanting to read and spend a day reading.
- Buy that new outfit.
- Enjoy your favorite hobby.
- Go for a walk.
- Enjoy nature.
And after you’ve enjoyed your reward, sit down to plan your next presentation or speech!