By Sandy Lawrence on July 29, 2016 in Perceptive Picks
Our Favorite Post Picks For The Month of July
- Changing Workplaces Use New Apps to Guide Productivity – We all want to be more productive, apps can help make it so. Check them out.
- How To Know A Social Media Platform Isn’t Working (And Why It’s Okay to Walk Away) – We spend so much time making sure our social media channels are up to date. But is all the time paying off for you? Learn how to determine if you need to cut back and focus on just a few.
- How to Write with Power and Authority, Even if You Feel Like a Nobody – Ever feel like no one is reading what you write? Learn how to write with authority.
- 10 Snapchat Hacks to Make Your Snaps Stand Out – Have you tried Snapchat yet? Some simple hacks to make your snaps stand out in a busy world.
- 6 Ways to Revamp Your PR Budget – Everyone has a budget, learn how to revamp your PR budget to meet today’s changing needs.
- 7 Steps to Create a Killer Blog Post for Your Business – Use these tips to create a post you will be proud of!
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Book with One Blog Post – Promoting a book is fun but never easy. Learn how you can promote your book multiple ways with just a simple blog post.
We hope you enjoy these posts as we end the month of July and head toward August and the end of summer.
Give me a call to discuss your PR needs.