Gratitude – the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
Recently my friend, Debbie O’Grady wrote about gratitude in a timely series of posts over on The Accountability Squad blog, It reminded me of the many things I am grateful for. We all have something to be thankful for. Sometimes in the busy days of life, we forget to be grateful.
I stopped to think the other day and I came up with dozens of things to be thankful for. I bet you have just as many.
I couldn’t post them all, but here are my top 8 items I am thankful for this year.
Things I am thankful for this season!
- God and His love for me and the world
- Family – no matter what we love each other and even though a little dysfunctional at times, I tell them that we put the “fun” in dysfunctional.
- Friends – what a huge support system I am fortunate to have
- Health – Not where I want it to be, better than this time last year and looking forward to even more results in 2016
- My business – I love that I get to live a life I love doing what I truly enjoy doing for people I adore – my clients.
- Team – Thankful for everyone who is on my team of Perceptive PR – Genyne, Michelle (social media), Carol, Robin, Michelle (bookkeeper), Aimee, Dawn
- Coaches and mentors
- My country – even though I question it at times and think of all kinds of improvement we could make, I love the freedom and benefits of living in this country. I thank every person who have given of their time and their life to make sure we can still enjoy the freedom that we experience each day.
I hope you take time to count your blessings. Here is hoping that you have a Happy Thanksgiving.