If learning new things keeps the creativity flowing, I should be a very creative person! I’m always learning new things. Every single day I learn something new.
How about you, are you learning something new today?
What I’m Learning
A couple of the things I recently learned:
- Webinars – I have learned a lot about them. What can go wrong, how to keep going, all the various steps involved in putting on a webinar from opt-in to sales page, etc. There is a lot to learn about webinars and it isn’t always as easy as it seems.
- Leadpages – I’m learning how to use them to create sales pages.
- Rafflecopter – It is a program we are using on our web page as part of our 100th post celebration. Be sure to come over and visit us tomorrow when out 100th post goes live.
- The Cuban Shuffle – I learned a new dance at “Legacy Live 2015.” It was fun. You can watch me learn in the video below.
- Facebook Parties – I never had one but understand they are a lot of fun, so we decided to throw one for our 100th Post Celebration. So I’m learning all about them and how they work. YOU are invited.
- I’m learning how to let people help me. All these new things I’m learning has made me realize I can’t do everything myself. I need help and that is another thing I’m learning, how to let people help me. I was used to doing most things for myself but that was holding me back. I was spending so much time doing the little things that needed done I couldn’t move forward. Now I’m learning how to delegate and how to build a team to support my business. As Michele Scism says, “I’m learning to live my legacy!”
These are just a few of the things I’ve learned in the past week or so. So tell me, what are you learning about?